Halo Intersceptor is a car, copter, plane, and boat

 


I’m sure you are probably thinking that this is a pretty cool car. It sort of reminds me of the futuristic Audi that Will Smith drove around in I, Robot

This concept auto, known as the Halo Intersceptor, is one of the most advanced cars that I have ever seen. In fact, it isn’t just a car, but a plane, boat, and helicopter. Yes, that does sound more like a cartoon than an actual car. Just to let you know, the Halo Interceptor doesn’t have any hidden wings or rotors like some spy car on M.A.S.K. That was a cartoon from the eighties, in case you don’t get that reference. Think about what would happen if G.I. Joe and Transformers were mixed in a blender and you would get M.A.S.K..

The way the Halo Intersceptor works is that the car parks and locks itself in a different chassis. There is a video after the jump if you want to see it in action. It is pretty neat, and it’s definitely something Batman if he didn’t mind having the Batmobile being used for the Bat-plane, the Bat-copter, and the Bat-boat. 

I would imagine James Bond would get a kick out of this too. This is one of those things that I would have to see before I believed it. 

Video Link: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...